Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Coolio

People are always asking me whether I get responses to the letters I send. And the answer is, hardly ever. I know I'd have better luck if I wrote to corporate rather than the local entity, but I want to know the letters are reaching their intended audience. Yes, I love Chick-fil-A in general, but I wrote my love letter specifically to the Southern Pines one. Most Pizza Huts might have great buffets, but the Aberdeen one doesn't. Et cetera.

Therefore, a couple of weeks ago when I was really happy with the customer service at the Southern Pines Stein Mart, I sent my letter of thanks to that store -- but corporate found me anyway. Check out this exchange, from the blog-post comments:

Kathy Lussier said...
Hi Jennifer! Thanks so much for your kind words and for sharing them with the world! We're proud of the great customer service you received and would love to recognize the associates involved. Can you tell me what store you visited? Thanks! Kathy Lussier with Stein Mart.

jennifer said...
Hi, Kathy, The store is located at 10564 US 15/501 in Southern Pines, N.C. Please do recognize the associates if possible! Thanks for your comment! P.S. How in the world did you find this post?

Kathy Lussier said...
It came up on a google blog alert I had set up. I love your "list" idea, too. You've inspired me to start one...is "making a list" something I can put on my list! HA! :)

I hope the women who helped me that day do get recognition from the corporate office. Next time I'll be sure to catch their names.

1 comment:

Kaitlin said...

i forgot to comment on this, but I find it hysterical that you say "coolio." =)