Monday, April 27, 2009

Flying by

Life has been so busy (in a good way) lately! Work has seemed nonstop between real estate and writing/editing. It's a good thing I'm such a fan of racing against deadlines. I am making my annual push to get more writing/editing work and this year's effort includes joining LinkedIn (one can never have too many online profiles, right?).

I've already reconnected with several good journalism contacts through it -- former editors and professors -- and I've been spending some time updating and adding to my "online portfolio." If nothing else, it's nice to be back in touch with a group of people who don't think of me as a Realtor.

I've also seen as much of Brianna as I think I can get away with without driving Amanda and Stephen insane. She gets cuter and cuter every time I see her! And she seems to have such a sweet disposition.

Amanda is the most chill mom ever and she is so generous with letting me walk in, pick up Bri, and not put her down again until I leave. This is literally exactly how my visits go and it explains why I haven't taken any pictures since the first time I saw Brianna. Luckily, Dad's taking up my slack: Click here and here for the latest.

Amanda and Stephen, thank you soooo much for letting us spend so much time with your beautiful daughter! I promise to pay you back in about two months!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Don't worry, I look forward to spending many an hour holding Claire!!!