Monday, March 16, 2009

I ...

I am…taking a break from writing thank-you notes.
I think…people whine too much.
I know…much less than I should about world history.
I want…a bunch of babies.
I have…more of everything than I need.
I wish…working out were as easy as being lazy.
I hate…drama.
I fear…outliving everyone I love.
I feel…guilty that we still don't know our neighbors.
I hear…rain.
I smell…Chick-fil-A on my fingers.
I regret...not studying abroad during college.
I love…fresh fruit.
I care…too much about a lot of stupid things, and not enough about some more important ones.
I always…get a refill to go if I'm at a restaurant with styrofoam cups.
I am not…good at faking how I feel.
I believe…love is a choice.
I dance…only if I'm tipsy.
I sing…along with the radio and it sounds terrible.
I write...regardless of whether I get paid for it, which I usually don't.
I win...arguments about how things are spelled.
I lose…March Madness every year.
I never…wear deodorant in the winter.
I listen…but I can be easily distracted.
I can usually be found…in the vicinity of more Kirbys.
I’m scared of…flying roaches.
I read…as often as possible.
I forget…anything I don't write down.
I just…hate that Flannery O'Connor died so young.
I am happy about…a million and one things.

(Thanks to Ally.)

1 comment:

Ally said...

Ah, palmetto bugs. That's another thing I don't miss about living in Macon.

I agree with you on love--it's often a choice; sometimes though I feel like God gives me the ability to love someone I wouldn't choose to lover otherwise.