Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I almost forgot ... Movie meme answers

1. "Where is this love? I can't see it, I can't touch it. I can't feel it. I can hear it. I can hear some words, but I can't do anything with your easy words." "Closer," guessed by Amanda

2. "In a good shoe, I wear a size six, but a seven feels so good, I buy a size eight." "Steel Magnolias," guessed by Melody

3. "I can't believe what a bunch of nerds we are. We're looking up 'money laundering' in a dictionary." "Office Space," guessed by Amanda

4. "'Not Allowed' signs are the latest trend! The other day, I was in a shop with my friend the kangaroo, but their sign said 'No Kangaroos Allowed,' and I said to my friend, 'Well, what can I do? They don't allow kangaroos.'" "Life Is Beautiful"

5. "Meanwhile, the more fortunate in Flint were holding their annual Great Gatsby party at the home of one of GM's founding families. To show that they weren't totally insensitive to the plight of others, they hired local people to be human statues at the party." "Roger and Me"

6. "I don't want anyone sitting on the furniture. If you have to sit down, just sit on the floor. Also, don't anybody use the telephone. ... And furthermore, Daddy's bourbon is strictly off limits. Other than that, make yourselves at home!" "Shag"

7. "After all, the wool from the black sheep is just as warm." "The Sound of Music," guessed by Rachel

8. "Oh my God, I'm getting pulled over. Everyone, just ... pretend to be normal." "Little Miss Sunshine"

9. "Boys, you must strive to find your own voice. Because the longer you wait to begin, the less likely you are to find it at all. Thoreau said, 'Most men lead lives of quiet desperation.' Don't be resigned to that. Break out!" "Dead Poets Society," guessed by Ally

10. "Wow, your shorts are, like, especially gold today." "Juno"

No comments: