Saturday, March 22, 2008

I'm done

I am officially done with lists for this month. I'm boring myself silly.

Lauren and Paul's baby boy was born about 24 hours ago! He is healthy, reportedly mellow like his mama, and so far nameless. Lauren and Paul, I'm sending you good wishes for settling on a name that both of you like and that fits him.

When Melissa's son Trevor was a year or so old she told me she thought they'd made a mistake naming him -- his personality was more suited to a Bailey. Lib's parents went so far as to legally change her brother's name when he was 2. And Amanda knows a family who have adopted four children and changed all of their names upon adoption (even though a couple of them were, like, 12 years old at the time).

I LOVED getting to keep Baby London the past couple of days! She was an angel -- couldn't have been sweeter, better behaved or more fun. Naturally, I took a stupid amount of pictures and will post the best ones as soon as I get around to uploading them.

So maybe this was a boring post too, but at least it wasn't another forced list.

P.S. My March Madness bracket is an absolute wreck. I picked a lot of upsets, but mostly the wrong ones. Only 11 of my Sweet Sixteen remain. What a waste of $5!

No comments: