Thursday, March 3, 2011

Love that liver lady

Today is the four-year anniversary of Mom's new liver. I can hardly believe it's already been that long! And, as I note every year on this day, it's also Carrie and Jacob's wedding anniversary, Amanda and Stephen's wedding half-anniversary, my and Matt's dating anniversary (the 15th one! -- I think) and my half-birthday.

Life is drastically different for all of us than it was four years ago. Dad had --

Oops, scratch the contemplative post. Someone just called and is showing our house in an hour. I need to use the babies' naptime to clean as fast as I can!

Happy liver anniversary, Mom! I love you for a million different reasons!

2 comments:

Libba said...

oh wow! i had no idea your mom had had a liver transplant! pretty neat.

Anonymous said...

How did the showing go? I hope you'll be able to post some good news soon!