Tuesday, December 1, 2009

And another thing

I used to do monthly resolutions and I don't anymore. Lazy. But I just decided that I will make a December resolution to respond to every comment on my blog -- at least for this month, and hopefully it will become a habit. I love getting comments and really appreciate it when people take the time to leave one, so it's only right that I should reciprocate.

This is not a thinly veiled attempt to garner more comments, but if you do leave one, I won't leave you hanging (this month, anyway)!

4 comments:

Ken Loyd said...

I don't think responding to comments will be as much of an albatross around your neck as the NeMoPoBo or whatever. Personally, I only set goals for things which are already 90% completed. I'll try not to keep you too busy responding. I'll be away from a computer at least 4 days in Dec.
Love ya!

Jennifer Kirby said...

I'll be away from a computer some of the same days as you, which is one reason I'm not committing to another month of daily blogs. Atlanta, here we come!

Kaitlin said...

I want to mention just how much i love the little nablopomo icon you have on the sidebar. =)

Jennifer Kirby said...

Thanks, Kate! I guess I should remove it soon, seeing as we're a third of the way through December.