Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Lazy blogger

(From this blog.)

Outside my window…it looks like summer but feels like fall.
I am thinking…why would anyone have eaten lunch indoors today?
I am thankful for…safe, free(ish) tap water.
From the kitchen…I can't walk past the pan of last night's brownies without swiping a bite. They aren't even that good.
I am wearing…shorts, a T-shirt and running shoes, in anticipation of Matt's arrival home and my subsequent run sans baby on this gorgeous day.
I am creating…a killer cheat sheet for tonight's League of Dorks (aka fantasy football) draft.
I am going…to have to find the title to the Acura before we can sell it.
I am reading…"Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child" by Marc Weissbluth.
I am praying…for wisdom.
I am hearing…a humming computer and a snoring Claire.
Around the house…we're making a punch list of items to be completed before we list the house later this month.
One of my favorite things…a shelf brimming with marked-up, dog-eared paperback books.
A few plans for the rest of the week…turning 30, two cookouts, the beach (and all the bumming/sunning/junk food eating that implies), the outlets, a Calabash date with a favorite family.

1 comment:

Ally said...

Happy (early) birthday! Sun, beach, and food sounds like a great way to celebrate.