Thursday, December 18, 2008

Quickie

I don't even know where this week has gone! I was just sitting here waiting for Matt to get off the treadmill and realized I haven't blogged since Monday ... wow. I guess time always flies at this time of year, especially for procrastinators like me.

I spent a couple of hours yesterday and today shopping and am THRILLED with my purchases, which warrant a post of their own, coming soon -- probably tomorrow. I think I'll finally be able to check off No. 53, "Surprise Matt with a gift he loves" (but I probably shouldn't count my chickens before they hatch) but that's not even what I'm most excited about.

Last night we had the Christmas party for Bible study and at one point Libba (not to be confused with Lib) started telling this story about a dog she had growing up (in Africa): "Well, we thought it was a Kenyan mutt, but it turned out to be a pure-bred black lab ..." and for some reason it was so funny to me. I don't even know if it was what she said or just how she said it, but I have thought about that and laughed again like 10 times today. So thanks, Libba.

OK, Matt's done running. Later.

1 comment:

Libba said...

BRAHAHA! wow - i'm so glad you liked that! gosh... you're funny. :O)