4 things I did today:
1. Went through the Wendy's drive-through, brought my food inside and finished eating before the people I would have been behind in line had ordered
2. Distressed and stained a mirror I bought at the Habitat store for $5
3. Got my circa 2004 buyer moved into "his" house (he's renting until the June closing)
4. Edited an article about trucker blogs. Really.
4 things on my to-do list:
1. Get baby-shower gifts that are not gift cards for Carrie and Lib and (way belatedly) Holly
2. Schedule inspections for Mel and Thomas' new house
3. Win one fantasy football game. Bill, you know I love you, but I desperately hope this happens tonight.
4. Finish the Greensburg article
4 of my guiltiest pleasures:
1. Blogging and blog-reading
2. Running to the "Bootylicious "playlist on my iPod (which, ironically, used to be named "Guilty Pleasures")
3. Leaving my cell phone in my car so I can't hear it ring and then refusing to check for missed calls or messages
4. Book sales. If a book is cheap enough, I'll buy it based on the cover alone.
4 random facts about me:
1. Favorite book - It's impossible for me to pick just one, but for today I'll say "Gilead," by Marilyn Robinson
2. Favorite movie - "Closer"
3. Favorite magazine - Real Simple
4. Favorite TV show - "The Office"
If you have a blog, and you too want a no-brainer post day, consider yourself tagged!