Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Junk drawer

I'm not going to recount the long strange day Saturday turned out to be, because Amanda's already done it. You really should read all about it, and see the pictures, on her blog.

I do want to give a shout-out to Granny for renewing Amanda's AAA membership every year for Christmas. Without AAA (and one kind police officer), we'd probably still be in The Middle of Nowhere, Virginia.

I was going to write a thank-you letter to the police officer today, but I can't find the paper with his name and address. I think it's in the pocket of the pants I was wearing that day. I'll do it tomorrow.

P.S. Not to beat a dead horse, but does everyone remember that Dad's retirement party is this Friday? It's in the SFL cafetorium from 3:30-6:30 p.m. If you know and love him, you're invited! Everyone except Dad can click here for more details.

P.P.S. I'm excited that Kaitlin and I are finally going running today! At the reservoir, no less. It seems like forever since we ran together, and it's been a few months since I ran anywhere except our neighborhood or the treadmill.

No comments: