Sunday, March 9, 2008

Weekend superlatives

Most fun:
Lauren's shower featuring "Take me to the Chick!" and mullet onesies, scrumptious cheesecake, and some of my very favorite girls.

Least fun:
Church drama.

Most unexpected:
Email from a former client announcing that she's changed her name. Her first name. From, let's say, Nancy to Lynn. And I quote:

"This is something I had wanted to do for a long, long time but just never seemed to get around to it. Had I known it would only take two weeks and $50 I would have done it years ago! ... I know it will be an adjustment, especially for those of you who've known me my whole life. But I hope the adjustment won't be too hard. I slip myself once in a while, so I'll be patient!!"

Most likely to cause me a headache tomorrow:
My laptop's power cord has suddenly stopped working.

Moment that made me smile:
Looking outside and seeing it wasn't dark yet at 7:30 p.m.

Moment that made me cheer:
Watching Carolina beat Duke with Matt.

Most helpful in making me feel like a spring chick:
Yesterday's Homemade Gourmet party, held at the home of the mutual best friend of Granny and Mimi.

Most likely to regret tomorrow:
Nibbling on shower leftovers all afternoon, and not running today or yesterday.

Most happy to finally be done with:
This list. I'm finding these lists to be much less inspirational than I expected, and I might drop out of March NaBloPoMo.

Good night!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Please don't drop out!