- Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
- Share seven random and/or weird things about yourself.
- Tag seven random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
- Let those people know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.
Fortunately, I seem to thrive on posting random/weird things about me for all the world to see. Here goes:
1. I just found out I get to interview Randy Owen, Alabama's lead singer, next week for a magazine article.
2. I never had braces.
3. I spent the first 11 years of my life dreaming of the dangly earrings I would wear when I was finally allowed to pierce my ears, and now I've spent the past five or so years wearing nothing but diamond studs or, when I feel like something different, pearls.
4. When I was little I read a story about a girl who got chicken pox and had to wear gloves to keep from scratching herself, and after that I sometimes wore gloves in an attempt to build my endurance for resisting itching in the event I ever got chicken pox.
5. This picture, of my recycling can at work, says all there is to say about why most of my pants are too tight at the moment.
6. I don't remember the last time I watched TV by myself.
7. I love tennis even more than I love running, but I haven't played since college because I don't have anyone to play with. Tennis is a sport that, to me, really is fun only if a) you're pretty good and b) you're playing someone who's about equally good. Next year one of my resolutions might be to join a tennis league.
Lisa at Mix'd Equally
Ally at Carpe Diem
JR at Face Down