Saturday, November 10, 2007

Eleventh hour (almost)

I have officially reached the height of pathetic-ness. Pathetic-ism? Whatever. You can thank/blame NaBloPoMo for this post. I have to post every day in November or I'll be disqualified from winning one of the prizes. Luckily, I'm not required to write anything of substance -- I just have to show up -- so here I am.

Jordan and Mark's engagement party is winding down and we're going to go out from here so I have snagged Jacob's laptop to do the daily post. This party's been fun. Thanks again to Lib for delivering 16 bottles of Two-Buck Chuck from the Charlotte Trader Joe's.

"Rent" last night was phenomenal -- it hardly could have been better. We did not get to see Maegan et al. because they're out of town, but we made plans to get together with them next weekend. We went shopping just for a little while this afternoon but didn't make it back home in time to see Grace and her baby at Liz's open house. Hopefully we can get together around Thanksgiving.

That is all for now. Good night!

No comments: