Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Scratch that

I guess I'm not taking that Spanish class after all. I just tried to log on to the site and had a message that "At this time your classroom access has not been activated. Please contact us using the information below to inquire about your course payment status."

Since I've had access to the lessons for the past week, I had assumed they charged the class to my credit card, which they have on file from the magazine writing class I took a few months ago. As is so often the case with assumptions, I was wrong.

That's good news because I don't have the time or the particular inclination right now to work on learning Spanish again. It definitely is, however, a life goal I'm not going to let slide, and I realize that it makes sense to do it sooner rather than later so I can get some use out of it.

No comments: