Tuesday, November 2, 2010

In brief

We finally checked off a major to-do list item and got life insurance -- signed the paperwork today. Now we need to work on a will. But progress is progress.

Claire's essentially dropped her morning nap. The timing is good because three days a week (church plus two Mom's Morning Out days) she couldn't have a morning nap anyway. I hadn't read past about the six-month mark in my trusty "Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child," because Claire had been in such a good routine for such a long time, but since she started fighting the morning nap I pulled it back out and apparently this is the age that most kids transition to only one nap. I think I actually like this better because it frees us up to get out of the house if we want to in the mornings. Plus, her afternoon nap basically doubled to two or two and a half hours most days. I can get a lot done in that amount of time!

After one showing in the past two months, our house has been shown three times in the past two days. If we are negotiating a contract between contractions, you will not hear me complaining.

I am on a two-week winning streak in fantasy football! There's no championship in my future, but I feel like less of a loser.

Have I mentioned that we finally started watching "Modern Family" and I think it is the best show ever? I can't get enough of it. I laugh to the point of tears in probably half of the episodes.

At the other end of the spectrum, I read this blog post yesterday. You should read it too.

Bedtime.

No comments: