Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Quick hits

Maybe my new blogging philosophy should be "write as much as you can in 10 minutes and hit publish." That's what I'm going to do today.

Matt and I are going (with Claire) to the beach for five days to celebrate our eight-year anniversary and I am so ready! I'm looking forward to some great reading, good food, outlet shopping, the "Lost" finale and at least one nap a day. Oh, yeah, and some time on the beach.

Nine or 10 years ago when I was an intern with the Carolina Alumni Review I wrote a story about a bus-turned-traveling science lab. Today I saw it near Pinecrest Plaza! I wonder where it had been and where it was going. According to the story, the program was supposed to be evaluated after five years and then either discontinued or expanded. I guess it's working.

And ... Claire's awake, so I guess this is what 10 minutes gets you for today. We're off to super-doubles at Harris Teeter!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

UGH! I can't believe I am going to miss SUPER DOUBLES! I am in Florida and when I get back it will be over. Hope you find some awesome deals!

L.Greaves