Maybe a year ago I blogged about having too many blogs. At the time it was, I think, seven (mostly inactive). That was nuts.
Just now, as I was logging in to write, I realized that the current count is TWELVE. What the what?! (As Liz Lemon would say.)
- this blog
- baby blog (merged with this blog)
- round 1 of small-group blog (before I decided to use Blogger instead)
- round 2 of small-group blog (before I abandoned it for email updates)
- short-lived NaNovWriMo 2008 attempt
- one at jenniferdarekirby.blogspot.com that I just started, I guess, to claim the name. I've never posted to it.
- Dad's retirement party blog
- journalism portfolio
- 2009 photo blog (fell by the wayside)
- blog I semi-started one day when I thought it would be fun to sell furniture I painted online
I could easily add at least three more -- a running journal, a recipe blog and a blog focused on my 101-things list -- if I were less lazy and didn't already spend too much time on the computer.
This should clear up any lingering confusion about whether I'm a dork.