Friday, November 20, 2009

15 minutes to spare

This will be only marginally better than yesterday's post. The day is dwindling and I've unexpectedly gotten caught up in "The Prisoner" and it has at least half of my attention at the moment.

This morning I woke up with a low-grade fever and still not feeling great so I had to miss breakfast with Mom and lunch with Brooke. Claire humored me by dozing with me until about 8:30 a.m. Once the day got going I started to feel better, and now I feel pretty good except that my nose is drippy. I think I just have a cold combined with not enough sleep.

"The Prisoner" is too riveting. This blog is shutting down for the night.

1 comment:

'Tracey Garner said...

I am glad you made it. The month is almost over. I have too much to say, so I have had no problem with this month. lol