Friday, September 26, 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged by Amanda. Here are the rules:

1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Write six random things about yourself
3. Tag six people at the end of your post
4. If you are tagged, just do it, and pass the tag along!

Here goes:

1. I wasn't supposed to have my ears pierced until I was 13 (although Mom ended up relenting a month before I turned 12) and that was pretty much all I wanted for the first decade of my life. Pre-piercing, I was a fan of clip-on hoops because they could pass for pierced, but post-piercing I refused to wear them because they could be mistaken for clip-ons.

2. I was in college before I ate a bagel (and I am forever grateful to Holly for introducing me to Bruegger's). I did not try plain cream cheese on a bagel until after I graduated.

3. I haven't eaten a McDonald's cheeseburger in at least three or four years and I kind of doubt I ever will again. It wasn't a conscious decision, but the combination of so much bad press and those random hard chunks of ??? mixed in the meat did me in.

4. I have a high school letterman's jacket full of pins that I have never worn. They weren't cool at Union Pines, which probably means they haven't been cool anywhere for a long time.

5. In general, going under bridges makes me more nervous than going over them does.

6. Given an option, I would choose to visit pretty much any city/town I haven't been to rather than go back to a city/town I've been to before -- no matter how much I loved it. I like to see different places.

I am tagging Brandee, Brody, Kate, Lauren G., Lauren R. and Loretta. Go!

No comments: