Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Temporary leave

We're about to pack up the computer so thought I'd let y'all know there might be a blogging hiatus of a few days. There were complications getting cable/Internet hooked up because it's new construction. (Apparently Time Warner has to do an "accessibility survey" to make sure they can provide cable to the new house -- even if they service everyone else on the street, which they do -- before you can schedule the connection.) That's supposed to be done by Friday but since Monday and Tuesday are holidays I bet it will be Wednesday before we're connected.

A week without cable and Internet -- scary thought! We'll get our house unpacked that much faster, though.

It seems like forever since I've had time to sit and write a well-thought-out post. Things will be settling down soon.

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

oh my gosh, I don't know what I'll do without you blogging!!! Although.. I guess I could always call you...