Sunday, November 25, 2007

Also, that girl from 'Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken'

I have to admit I'm going to be glad when NaBloPoMo is over. Sometimes (like right now) I just don't have much to say! Thus, a celebrity look-alike collage:



Despite these results, Sandra Bullock is the only famous person I've ever been told I resemble.

I did, however, used to have a non-celebrity look-alike in town. We went to different high schools but were the same age and knew some of the same people, and all through high school and even college (she randomly lived in Matt's dorm freshman year) people used to tell us we looked like each other. Basically we just had the same coloring, body type and hair length, but I guess that was enough.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just five more days! :)

Libba Lemon said...

I'm surprised Mischa Barton wasn't on there. Is that her name?

Amanda said...

I did it and I'm certainly not posting my results. My first picture paired me with an Indian woman who I have never heard of, and my second paired with a man I've never heard of. I quit!!

Jennifer Kirby said...

Amanda - are you kidding? People are always telling ME how much YOU look like Avril Lavigne! (Most recently, Lisa told me that.)

Amanda said...

Walter at work pretty much calls me Avril every day. And that's what I was known by at ASU. I guess I just don't have a picture that represents that side of me!